SCHNEEWEISS interior Experience Center
A milestone in our company’s history. be our guest at SCHNEEWEISS interior Experience Center.
Come and Experience.
The SCHNEEWEISS interior Experience Center with its clear, linear architectural shape and its expressive, inviting entrance portal offers an open, light-flooded interior design as well as flexible usage options on more than 1,000 square meters of space. The impressive exterior facade spans 165 square meters of enameled glass. The premise offers employees and customers modern, ergonomic workplaces, acoustically optimized meeting spaces for communication and exchange of ideas, interactively designed showrooms for the presentation of the high-quality products of the brands Hiller, BRAUN, rosconi and D-TEC. Moreover, it can be used as an attractive event location offering the perfect setting for top-class designer and architectural events.
An individually designed Hall of Fame presents milestone of the company’s own product development to visitors. The concept of work-life balance in everyday work receives special attention, in addition to a spacious, barrier-free café and bistro area with a show kitchen, employees can use their laptops or tablets on the spacious, covered terrace surrounded by green hills.
Facts & Figures
- More than 1.000 square meters of floor space
- 700 square meters of exhibition and event spaces
- 200 square meters of ergonomically designed workplaces and meeting spaces
- 5.500 cubic meters of enclosed space
- Climate-friendly support structure made of ecologically recyclable wood
- Energy-efficient air-water heat pump
- Tempering oft he building by concrete core activation with heating and cooling function